Skip to content
- Fully charge battery for up to six hours before first use either attached or detached from the device.
- To charge, connect the DC end of the supplied 24V adapter to the battery's charging port and plug AC side cable into wall outlet.
- LED band on battery lights pulsate to show battery level and indicate active charging.
- With battery attached, LED lights on unit flash to show battery level and indicate active charging.
- Full charge is indicated when all LED lights stop flashing and remain fully illuminated.
- Battery may be recharged at any time and at any time and at any battery level.
- It is not recommended to fully deplete the battery to the red LED level.
- The average run-time is 2+ hours depending on speed level and pressure applied during use.